Mission & Vision
We inspire to become a leading school to work with families and the community to successfully educate our diverse student body to achieve academic excellence and make positive contributions to the world.
Alia National School builds a positive partnership with families and the community through:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere and encourage parents to be involved in their children’s education.
- Having an open-door policy with parents and address their concerns.
- Encouraging PTA participation in strategic planning.
- Respecting differences and validating families’ culture and heritage.
- Maintaining clear communication with families about students’ progress.
- Creating opportunities for experiential learning to happen out in the community surrounding the school.
- Robust school-community connections, and explore the ways in which community resources can contribute to the school, as well as the way in which the school can contribute to strengthening the community.
- Fostering academic excellence through collaborative partnerships with families and the community, shaping educational goals and supporting student achievement.
We educate our diverse student body to achieve academic excellence through:
- Determining each student’s readiness for learning and differentiate instruction to meet their needs.
- Implementing inclusion methods where general education teachers and special education teachers work together to meet the needs of students.
- Analyzing academic data to improve students’ achievement.
- Cultivating a growth mindset for resilient learning, embracing challenges and persistence in education.
We prepare our students to make positive contributions to a rapidly changing world through:
- Fostering the skills needed to prepare students as global citizens.
- Training teachers to integrate technology in the classroom.
- Encourage Students’ creativity and the ability to engage in independent and
We motivate our students to reach their full potential through:
- Boosting the students’ self-esteem and preparing them to handle challenges.
- Getting students involved in the school’s life and take the lead in some areas.
- Teaching students responsibility and dedication.
- Building connections between the classroom and real-life experiences.
- Inspiring academic excellence through continuous curiosity and lifelong learning, encouraging students to explore beyond the curriculum.
- Children learn best in a safe, nurturing environment that fosters positive self-esteem.
- All students are capable of learning and should be privileged to the same educational opportunities.
- Education is a shared responsibility involving student, parent, school, community.
- Prepare students with the skills necessary for them to successful individuals.
- Conduct activities that contribute to the development of students’ character and skills.
- Embrace students’ individual abilities and assist them in maximizing their potentials.
- Help students develop a positive self-concept and an acceptance of individual differences.
- Embrace the relentless pursuit of academic excellence, providing students with a dynamic learning environment that nurtures their intellectual growth and prepares them for future success.
Our values are the acronyms that come from the name of our school ALIA:
- Accepting individual differences.
- Learning to keep a smile on our faces.
- Identifying and addressing strengths/weaknesses and Engaging students in meaningful learning activities.
- Always working as a team.
- Adapting to challenges with resilience and a positive attitude.
Staff and management of Alia National School are striving to provide students with an inclusive and comprehensive balanced education through:
- Commitment to provide quality education.
- Collaborative environment by caring for each other and working together.
- Respect for other and self.
- Security by providing a safe and healthy environment that promotes learning.
- TEAM – “Together Everyone Achieves More”.